1. What Do I Do If I Have A Product That Needs To Be Repaired??
Please email us at email@example.com with the issue and pictures of the issue (if possible) that we can identify the problem and solution right away. Kindly also include your phone number and location in the email that our technical department will contact you as soon as possible to arrange repair. Kindly note, that our office hours are 9am to 7pm Mondays to Saturday. Closed on, Sundays & Public Holidays.
2. How Long Does It Take For My Order To Be Processed And Shipped Out?
Once the order is placed, we will review, process and arrange delivery within 1-3 business. If the order is placed during the weekend, we will process it on the next business day. Products are delivered within 7-10 business days within New Zealand and 10-35 days for over seas shipment.
3. How Do I Exchange The Product If The Product Is Defective?
If you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 calendar days of receiving your shipment. We will send you a replacement of the same or similar product at no cost.
4. How Long Is The Warranty On The Products?
All products are covered with 1 year of warranty.
5. Is The Warranty Transferable?
The warranty is not transferable and will always be on the name of the 1st owner.
6. What Are The Modes Of Payment ?
There are multiple ways to pay for the products
1. Credit card/debit card payment over the website
2. Pay over the phone through debit /credit card
3. Pay Pal
4. Bank Transfer
5. After Pay
7. Do You Offer Cash On Delivery Options?
Unfortunately, we do not offer cash on delivery options. You would need to pay upfront for the product that you want to be delivered to you.
8. Do You Store My Details?
We do not store any personal or billing information either in softcopy or hard copy. All your details are deleted as soon as the payment has been processed. We however do save your name, address, email id and phone number for further communication, related to warranty and delivery of products.
9. Do You Have A Physical Shop Or Store That I Can Visit?
Unfortunately, we do not have a physical store or outlet at the moment and we only operate online. However we will be opening a physical store shortly in Auckland, New Zealand.
10. Where Do I Send The Damaged Product To Be Repaired?
You can send all the products to our postal address-
5 Galloway Street,
Hamilton East, 3216
11. Do You Have Any Offices Outside New Zealand?
v-revive is a New Zealand owned and operated company. We do not have any stores or offices in any other countries. For any details please email us at email@example.com